Help with Two Life Cases

I have two life cases I need help with. The first is a 54 year old male non smoker for a little over one year, he is on high blood pressure meds, and cholesterol meds, (both under control), height is 6'-0" and weight is 205#. He had a stint placed in his ankle about three years ago. Foresters will write him with a possible rating of plus #150, anyone know of someone I can send this thru with little or no rating for this client?

I also was wondering if there is a company that does not rate tobacco chewing and dipping as a form of tobacco.

Thanks for your help!

I also was wondering if there is a company that does not rate tobacco chewing and dipping as a form of tobacco.

Thanks for your help!

Pru is one company that will write Standard NT on nicotene users that don't smoke cigerattes.

Im sure that someone will correct me if im wrong, but I think that ohio national only cares about cigarettes, not smokeless tobacco.

Lincoln offers standard NS rates for cigars/dipping, Prudential offers standard plus NS rates. On case #1, I'd shop it with 10-15 companies to see if any will give him a standard or better risk class. You never know until you ask.

For #1 Is this a term or perm case? Many will table shave if it's perm insurance.

For #2 I'd look at the carriers mentioned.

For #1 Is this a term or perm case? Many will table shave if it's perm insurance.

For #2 I'd look at the carriers mentioned.

What companies are you referring to with resepct to table shaving?

I know of Aviva, North American, and Lincoln. Any more?

The Hartford and John Hancock did a year ago when I looked at them for a case, The Guardian does, and Massmutual has an unofficial table shave program

Most table shave programs are not available for cases with CAD issues. Omaha has a crediting program that may work for term though

Pru will write standard plus for tobacco use.

Case #1 is a term ,and I am getting a quote from pru now, thanks for that.

Case #2 is a u/l. Here is the skinny on case #2. See if anyone can help me. He is 62 years old, stopped chewing tobacco 6 months ago. 5'-10" and weighs 280#, has been on Coumadin for 10 years a blood clot in his leg, (do not know cause of blood clot), also is on narvasc and accupril for high blood pressure. He is wanting $50,000 in whole life or u/l. Any ideas? Are there any final expense companies that will go up to $50,000?

Back