Helping Build Wealth

HBW

Well gentlemen, I certainly did not intend to open a can of worms when I started this thread.

For years I hated Rev. Al Sharpton because I thought he was a lunatic, race pimp, only interested in promoting himself. I've seen him recently with Sean Hannity (or someone) and Sharpton said "we can disagree without being disagreeable". My hats off to Sharpton for that and I have a degree of respect for him now. Maybe many of us can agree to disagree about HBW (or whatever). But let's help each other along the way, offer encouragement, and be tolerant of different viewpoints.

What interested me about HBW was that I can offer new agents the same opportunity that I have without harming myself, I can have the opportunity to mentor younger people, and if I build it right with proper systems in place then I have a valuable saleable asset.

Is it MLM, I don't think you can deny that. Are all MLM's bad? No. But I think the opportunity something like this provides beats the pants off the good old boys club where I had to go to the right university, have an uncle/dad retiring from his State Farm/NYL/MM/Guardian/Northwestern Mutual agency in order for me to get my foot in the door and build something.

The fact is most independent businessmen don't own a business, they own a job. They quit or get sick and the money quits. I need something that dosen't quit when I do.

The training is there and even more. You are an independent agent, the carrier sees you as an general agent. Carriers invite me to 1 day trainings in my area, to webinars and I meet quarterly with a regional marketing director from VA carrier that I am fond of.

IF you own an agency what happens to your agent when he wants the top contract that you have? Do you give it to him or does he leave? That has been eliminated here.

Melmunch it is MLM without the negatives. The greenie gets a fair commission. The experience agent can get a higher contracts he may have to provide proof. if you think you can do better on your own we encourage to go for it. Our door is always open to you.

Thanks JohnRocks for taken the time to go to the website.

Actually, you're the one who came in staying that newbies are basically ripped off in other organizations.

I've invited you to list the companies and the commission structure of HBW. No?

But I have questions also. Where is the independent greenie going to get the top contracts? No seasoned vet is going to train the greenie for nothing, "help me out" how is it going to work? My bet is that the seasoned vet is going to give you a lower contract, generating an override for himself or split the commission with you.

This is the statement I'd like you to talk more about. Where can a newbie get a TOP contract? Apparantely not with HBW. I see newbies start at 55% or 60%? How is this better than anyplace else? Without writing a SINGLE life insurance contract I got 100% contracts and training.

hbwjs8.jpg

You got to be kidding! Can't make a living at 55% ... thats why the MLM'ers resort to hiring/recruiting and not selling.

There's only so many ways to slice up the pie. They can't put me in at 100%, and my team in at 100%, and the guys they recruit at 100%, and the guys they recruit at 100%.

What I'd like dollabills88 to explain is his comment that newbie can get a "top contract." I'm looking for that top contact in their commission level and it appears as if I'd have to climb 5 or 6 levels to get it.

Again, I got 100% without a single life contract being on the books and fantastic training. I can also put sub-agents under me and make overrides.

I'm not saying HBW doesn't have anything to offer. What I'm saying is just how would a "newbie" get a 100% contract?

I have one other question outside of the "Great Training", where are the Free Leads! My goodness, 55% and no free leads? What is this world coming to?

Last edited:
Lol. 55% or 60% is a huge slap in the face for commission. Might as well be with Primerica. Those HBW commissions are a joke - so are the production levels needed to jump from one level to the next. Can some say STROKE!

Back