Here is a Thought....Red Box Marketing.....

STIBROKER

Like My post and enter the DRAWING,,,,
Texas
picked this up from fb.......why not a business card with the same note.....I call this Mark Marketing.........

Check out what my friend Michelle found in her Redbox movie tonight when they checked it out! Someone attached a note that says "enjoy some snacks on us. Blessings." Is that not the coolest thing ever??? (The money was on the back of the movie as not to cover the barcode, but she moved it to the front for the photo!

1174547_10154571763138747_2563803265565038413_n.jpg

Am amazed that you had a "thought"....:laugh:

Rereading the Ben Feldman book and he says that he would send people 5 $100 bills with a note saying, "This for 5 minutes of your time"... He says it got him in the door and no one ever kept the money... Be my luck, they not only keep my $500, they would take any suggestions that came out of the meeting and buy the insurance from my competitor.. :yes:

If I got $100 from an agent I would agree to talk with him or her. Not sure I would for $5 in a Redbox. Probably keep the money and return the movie. I suspect many will do the same. It's an anonymous and guiltless way to put $5 in your pocket.

If I got $100 from an agent I would agree to talk with him or her. Not sure I would for $5 in a Redbox. Probably keep the money and return the movie. I suspect many will do the same. It's an anonymous and guiltless way to put $5 in your pocket.

This made me LOL. As I was reading this I thought, "Hey, thats 5 more rentals for freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee":1wink:

It appears whoever left the $5.00 in the movie box was not promoting anything at all. Just part of the "pay it forward" craze that has swept the nation.

I love the idea. Not sure this would be an effective marketing technique (measured by ROI), but it does really show some out of the box thinking on someones part.

And yes, this appears to have been done to just put a smile on someones face. I'm sure it did that.

Dan

Why not offer money directly to people, in return for listening to your spiel?

Latest posts

Back