Hey I'm Nick, Just Here to Learn.

I am a former accident/cancer/short disability agent. Got out of insurance several years ago, but stuck with sales. Found this forum looking for some material for some sales copy and thought I would stick around to learn how to better serve the insurance industry as a vendor.

I am a former accident/cancer/short disability agent. Got out of insurance several years ago, but stuck with sales. Found this forum looking for some material for some sales copy and thought I would stick around to learn how to better serve the insurance industry as a vendor.

What kind of vendor?

Cool. List vendor is taken. I think website design might be available. Don't bother with recruiting for FE. Everyone here that has sold that product for more than 90 days does that already.

Rick

Latest posts

Back