Hi "caps"

CFP83

Guru
100+ Post Club
I'm looking for some feedback on what companies, as of today, are currently offering the highest caps on an annual point-to-point method. I've done several "ING Envoy 9" FIA's over the past three weeks as they were offering a 11.5% cap as well as a 4.4 fixed account. Their current rate changes though which take effect on 4/28 drop the cap to 10%!

Most of the companies I run across currently have caps of between 8-9% on 10yr surrender period FIA's....hoping you guys can open my eyes to some more options for my clients.

Thanks

insuranceexec....

This product sounds very attractive for what I'm looking for, unfortunately after going to RBC's website I found out that applications will no longer be accepted after May 1st for the Dow 10 and several other FIA's they offer.

I do have several annuity clients "sitting on go" so to speak...anyway I could get a couple of these in prior to the cutoff on Friday?

insuranceexec....

This product sounds very attractive for what I'm looking for, unfortunately after going to RBC's website I found out that applications will no longer be accepted after May 1st for the Dow 10 and several other FIA's they offer.

I do have several annuity clients "sitting on go" so to speak...anyway I could get a couple of these in prior to the cutoff on Friday?

Give me a call tomorrow; I can make it happen for you.

insuranceexec I'd call you but who do I ask for when I call your office,As you seem to have some good stuff and I'd like more info
annuityseller

insuranceexec I'd call you but who do I ask for when I call your office,As you seem to have some good stuff and I'd like more info
annuityseller

Most people just ask for insuranceexec......LOL. All kidding aside; my name is William. I look forward to speaking with you tomorrow.

Back