Top company that pays high commission on Fixed and Variable Annuities

gaspare rumeo

Hi, guys new to the forum looking for suggestions on what companies pay the top commission on Annuities.

Thanks

Ps tell me what they are paying.

What flavor of annuity?

SPIA?
DIA?
MYGA?
Variable?
RILA?
Fixed Index Annuity?
Flexible Premium Deferred?

What AM Best rating level are you willing to risk putting the client in, in exchange for higher commission?

Fixed Annuity with a reputably company looking to get paid and do the rt thing 10yr surrender is not an issue for the client.

Fixed Annuity with a reputably company looking to get paid and do the rt thing 10yr surrender is not an issue for the client.
Your question is coming across bad because the highest commission product will generally be the worst deal for your client. You are focusing on the wrong thing. In fact agents that are focused that way are the logic behind proposed laws to force agents to disclose commission amount to every prospect at every appointment.

You get paid on any annuity you sell. So "doing the right thing" gets you paid regardless.

Doing the right thing for the client almost never means the highest comp.

Only 100 pennies in every dollar. If you are getting more than average.... the client is getting less than average.

Last edited:
Funny how people interpret things differently. My interpretation of his question was simply asking what the average commission he should expect from an annuity sale and not get screwed, even though he used the term "top". I could be mistaken also.

Back