High-Value Home DIC?

She is adamantly digging in her heels about the wiring. We warned her this would be a major issue. I'm hoping she sees how much of a problem this is and upgrades the wiring, but in the meantime want to at least get her a Fair/DIC. Nothing else will take her, as far as I know.

She is adamantly digging in her heels about the wiring. We warned her this would be a major issue. I'm hoping she sees how much of a problem this is and upgrades the wiring, but in the meantime want to at least get her a Fair/DIC. Nothing else will take her, as far as I know.

You need me to call her? I'll give her the Gordon Ramsey kitchen nightmares experience. She has a $5M home, she can afford to update it, and if she can't, she needs to move lol.

artworks-000570872354-fmnvll-t500x500.jpg

Sell her a FAIR/CPL
- tell her in writing that you recommend that she change the wiring and that the inability of her to change the wiring is one [not the only] of the underlying reason of her inability to get a DIC.

Back