Higher Rates for Women Challenged?

previously posted by KarenLorezo

Incorrect Karen, according to IRS rules & regs, LTCi is considered health insurance. You need a Life & HEALTH license to sell LTCi don't you?

I don't know about the license sorry, but it's my personal opinion because you don't necessarily have to be sick to be covered by ltci...more of a custodial care but not a major health issue...well there could some loopholes and conflicts regarding rules and regulation, we'll see what happens next...

I don't know about the license sorry, but it's my personal opinion because you don't necessarily have to be sick to be covered by ltci...more of a custodial care but not a major health issue...well there could some loopholes and conflicts regarding rules and regulation, we'll see what happens next...

"Justice Holmes, I realize your holding that I can not shout "fire!" in a crowded theater is a proper interpretation of tort law but it is just my personal opinion Your Honor that although there was not a clear and present danger I did not mean any harm and shall not be held liable for a negligent act."

Last edited:
Back