Highest Interest Rate

newguy123

Expert
Which fixed annuity carriers typically have some of the best annuity interest rates as well as the highest commission levels?

Since new guy is not responding I was wondering what the best MYGA interest rates are for 5 years. Thanks

Tahoe Ray

Since I can't PM you yet I thought I post the private message I had written to you here in hopes that you would see it and be kind enough to answer:
====================================

Greetings Tahoe Ray,

My name is Kevin Morgan and couldn't help by notice your cool screen name. The wife and I had a house in Galena Forest off of 431 until 2005. And then before that we had a condo in Incline Village. I sure do miss it there. Unfortunately, we had to come back to Cali for work. Making a living was there at the time was tough. However, after 18 years on the Securities side I am now a newly minted CA Life & Health agent too. But I am VERY seriously considering siting for the NV test too.

Would you mind terribly if a former neighbor asks a few noob-like questions from an established producer such as yourself? I would be truly grateful for your time. You could send me your email addy at [email protected] or if you wished to do so you could call me at 775.342.3672

Thanks in advance for your time,
Kevin

Latest posts

Back