HMO with $0 for All Rx

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
A fellow agent mentioned a carrier that says it will introduce an HMO in 2024 in limited areas and it will feature $0 copay for all med's. Has anyone heard about this?

I've put my P.I. on the case and should know the answer soon..
werewolf0433_Columbo_the_detective_wearing_his_trenchcoat_with__63383880-0392-494f-afd1-ce5208b794d6.png

I've put my P.I. on the case and should know the answer soon..
werewolf0433_Columbo_the_detective_wearing_his_trenchcoat_with__63383880-0392-494f-afd1-ce5208b794d6.png

Would that be after dealing with burned fingers from holding his cigarette backwards?

(The cigarette in the picture appears to be a conceptual expression of the confusion or uncertainty surrounding the thread topic. It has ash on one end and apparently has smoke coming from the other end. What we can't see is whether the smoke is coming from the ash on the exposed end or from unseen fire on the other end.)

I’ve never seen all meds, but I’ve seen T1, 2, and 3 all $0

I didn't see any ($0 all tier) either for Georgia but I did see something I don't recall seeing before . . . a SELECT MAPD. I know what a Select Medigap is but sometimes I think the MAPD carriers add things on to the name to confuse people. The two plans identified as "select" were HMO so based on my understanding of Select plans that is almost a redundant title.

Back