Homeowners in NJ

nyc2phi

Guru
1000 Post Club
Anyone know a carrier that I can pick up that is competitive in northern NJ for HO3. Preferably one that will not have much in premium requirements?

There isn't going to be a company out there that can offer you a rate that you think is low enough is my guess. They're all going to have a premium requirement. They all have to pay out claims.

Find yourself a large independent agent or two and they'll shop it for you and hopefully the agent is good enough to find all of the discounts you qualify for.

There isn't going to be a company out there that can offer you a rate that you think is low enough is my guess. They're all going to have a premium requirement. They all have to pay out claims.

Find yourself a large independent agent or two and they'll shop it for you and hopefully the agent is good enough to find all of the discounts you qualify for.

No I meant premium requirements for my production I mean. I am not focusing on NJ market but need a carrier to write it when it comes along

No I meant premium requirements for my production I mean. I am not focusing on NJ market but need a carrier to write it when it comes along

Ah, I'm an ***, lol.

nope still looking... I would like one carrier like Travelers or Safeco to write home and auto with in NJ but no luck yet.

Back