Homeowners Insurance: The same floor got damaged twice

Hello again.
New development but I am hopeless.
So, we decided to fix the floor on our own. When the floor guy came, he found there was mold in the wall.
We thought we dried well, but the water traveled under the floor and reached to the opposite side of the room, stayed near the base board.
Now we contacted our insurance company, Allstate.
Originally they refused to take our case because the condo bylaw says original floor is a building's responsibility. Floor was the most expensive damage to recover.
Contacted the building. The building said we have to claim the neighbor's insurance company which is USAA and have them contact building's insurance.
USAA is not doing anything.
We are spinning the wheels.
Now we found mold and we thought it's not floor, so we filed a new claim. Allstate said the wall is original so it's building's responsibility.
It's been painted, but we didn't change the wall. The wall is facing outside!
Our tenant had to move out and we are paying hotel out of pocket.
At this point, USAA is not doing anything, so we can only push our insurance company, but they refuse to help us.
Contacted lawyer but he said it will cost more for us to sue the owner who is at fault.
The best thing is claiming to our insurance, but we were denied.
What can we do now?
I am so drained and I am calling and emailing everywhere and can't have a normal life.
Please help!

The Perfect Storm.

EVERYTHING that could go wrong with owning a rental condo has gone wrong and you cannot get compensated properly without a lawsuit.

The only advice I can give you is pay for your repairs then decide if you want to sue somebody.

You really don't have any choice.

Second bit of advice. Get the hell out of the landlord business.

Read the Condo Association bylaws regarding this issue.
Go to the TV News Station and tell them you want to run a story on HOA who won't fix their problem. They will investigate and put pressure on them.

It is the building responsibility to fix it and have their insurance go after who is at fault. What state are you in?

Back