Hoping to swing my first deal!!!

James said:
So have you close any deal as of today with NYL?

I've only had three appts. and things are really on the back burner. If I leave my current job (the one I've talked about how difficult it is to work around) before the end of the calendar year, I lose a bonus. With the holiday season coming up and people undoubtedly wanting to push things off, my manager just advised me to try and make a couple sales, but focus on passing the 6 & 63 and be ready to dive in full-time in January. I have a couple of people in mind to see Friday if I can set appts. because I have the holiday off at the other job. The last couple of weekends I've been away.

oh how nice.....and people do buy in nov and dec.........and if you can not move life insurance the 6 and 63 are not going to do you any good at this point......here buy some leads and talk to some people....

https://www.discountinsuranceleads.com/showlifeleads.aspx

It's pretty much the way I wanted to do it from the beginning. I've only talked to a few people, sat down with three, but had more people show interest in funds than life policies. I feel very incomplete not being able to offer the full catalog. I realize I take that mentality too far. My instinct is to not speak unless I feel I'm an expert and I have to get over that, because no one becomes an expert until they've been in this for several years.

One issue is time to talk to any substantial number of people. I know people buy in Nov. and Dec. but the percentage of appointments has to be lower. I experienced it myself many years ago when I was selling captive health. I had appointments, but less of them. Again, I will say that leaving before the end of the year will cost me a bonus at work. Not an enormous one, but enough to equal a large WL sale, or several small WL/terms.

Back