Horace Mann VA Surrender Form

Norwayguy

I have spent way too much time here.
5000 Post Club
Norway, ME
Anyone have a copy of the Horacemann Surrender form for their VA products. I have an appointment later this week with a client and she informed me she has an old inactive 403(b) policy that we may decide to do a contract exchange 403(b) to 403(b) to.

Anyone have a copy of the Horacemann Surrender form for their VA products. I have an appointment later this week with a client and she informed me she has an old inactive 403(b) policy that we may decide to do a contract exchange 403(b) to 403(b) to.

Why not have her call Horace Mann and request that they fax/email the form to your fax #/e-mail address?

Why not have her call Horace Mann and request that they fax/email the form to your fax #/e-mail address?

My experience when requesting them is there is a delay that can blow out my appointment time. I was hoping to get one when before the appointment so if we make the decision I don't have to go back for this form and the plan admin approval.

My experience when requesting them is there is a delay that can blow out my appointment time. I was hoping to get one when before the appointment so if we make the decision I don't have to go back for this form and the plan admin approval.

I just thought that if you couldn't find one, that you could've had her call them a day or two before your appointment...but if it's this week, I guess it's too late now.

I don't write many annuities...but doesn't the company you'll be placing her with have a form for her to sign that would have Horace Mann release the money to them?

I just thought that if you couldn't find one, that you could've had her call them a day or two before your appointment...but if it's this week, I guess it's too late now.

I don't write many annuities...but doesn't the company you'll be placing her with have a form for her to sign that would have Horace Mann release the money to them?

Several companies have their own form that they require to release the money.

I have never seen an Insurance company NOT require their own surrender form. The reason I did not have her call is I don't have that much control over the situation yet. I have a feeling we may go this route it is only a small policy she thinks 11k but its best to be prepared.

I have never seen an Insurance company NOT require their own surrender form. The reason I did not have her call is I don't have that much control over the situation yet. I have a feeling we may go this route it is only a small policy she thinks 11k but its best to be prepared.

I just rolled an ING fixed annuity. They accepted the other company's transfer paperwork. They even accepted it via fax.

I just rolled an ING fixed annuity. They accepted the other company's transfer paperwork. They even accepted it via fax.

I called Horacemann during the appointment.1 to verify annuity and surrender value and 2 to find out if they required their own surrender form, they did and would not email or fax it but would mail it the beginning of this week the call was last Friday.

No biggie I submitted the app and just had the client sign an extra replacement form and will submit the second transfer at a later date since I wrote a flexible premium policy.

I did really depress the woman who thought her Primerica term policy had cash value to it. Did a call to them and had Primerica explain the policy customer was pissed but to be fair she was expecting a lot from $26 a month in premium for husband and wife with the husband a smoker.

Back