How are Aflac agents prospecting and contacting their leads?

Phillip Dinh

A Regional Director just pitched me Aflac.

How would sales training be like?
Will they encourage me to pitch to my friends, families, and people I do business with?
Am I canvassing or going door to door to businesses?

My regional director said, " There are no leads that we need to require, Aflacs doesn't rely on leads. Be careful of anything reliant on leads"
"We are a target-based company. We target businesses that fix our analytics. We know what a good client looks like. We target those businesses. Instead of being a cold-call shotgun approach, we focus on elevation marketing. The end goal is to deliver value proposition."

Is my director seriously telling me that they already have a book of business that is untapped and just waiting for me? Seems like it, but obviously, it can't be that easy.

Can anyone chime in on exactly how Aflac agents get business nowadays?

Their potential client base is a phonebook or any business on a street, all you need is a payroll spot. Everybody has heard about Aflac. Getting someone to sign on, as a business, is the hard part. Every business you call or walk into has been called or visited by countless Aflac reps

Will they encourage me to pitch to my friends, families, and people I do business with?

My regional director said, " There are no leads that we need to require, Aflacs doesn't rely on leads. Be careful of anything reliant on leads"
"We are a target-based company. We target businesses that fix our analytics. We know what a good client looks like. We target those businesses. Instead of being a cold-call shotgun approach, we focus on elevation marketing. The end goal is to deliver value proposition."

Is my director seriously telling me that they already have a book of business that is untapped and just waiting for me? Seems like it, but obviously, it can't be that easy.

Aflac mostly goes door to door at businesses to attempt and talk to the office manager or owner or HR person. Some of them make phone calls to accomplish this as well.

Their "target business" is any business that has 3+ employees who can fog a mirror.

thats pretty interesting actually, i mean when it comes to doing things like that there's nothing wrong with it. In fact if you had good marketing then you would really excel

Aflac cold calls businesses. Each business has had an Aflac agent to drop in while everyone is busy working.

Here's a link about our leads for selling final expense, a very simple product with same day pay.....

You and anyone else is free to call me confidentially.

Aflac cold calls businesses. Each business has had an Aflac agent to drop in while everyone is busy working.

Here's a link about our leads for selling final expense, a very simple product with same day pay.....

You and anyone else is free to call me confidentially.

Greg... you don't need to make a pitch on every thread.. AFLAC products are totally different from Final Expense..

If you want to know about AFLAC spend $2.99 for the Kindle version of this book... It will help you even if you don't go with them.

Amazon product ASIN 1948172658
Folks are right.. Almost every business has been called on many times but people are still making money, some very good money, working their system. Others I know went with AFLAC, got their training and then went out on their own as independent "Benefit Advisors" and have done very. very well. It is a unique marketing approach and is not for everyone but if it is a fit for you, go for it.

Back