How are sales Dec 26th to Jan 1st?

john_petrowski said:
All I know is it's full steam ahead tomorrow. But today it's the Sunday crossword, the honeydo list and Red Lobster for dinner. Hopefully if we show up at 6pm it'll only be an hour wait.

we are cutting our NY party down this year......we had about 60 pp last year and this year we tried to keep it small at 20pp....just picked up a 1/8 cord of fire wood and the tiki torch's are filled......

ok....got the balloon drop hung.....the firework display is ready and the buffet is set.....

post1-4.jpg

post2-4.jpg

post3-4.jpg

You must be doing very well. A house like that in my neighborhood would be very big bucks. Congratulations!

john_petrowski said:
Red Lobster rocked! And I have some touching up to do around the house before I'll invite people over to my place.

trailerjc8.jpg

I see you are still trying to recover from the NASE years.......

dvd493 said:
You must be doing very well. A house like that in my neighborhood would be very big bucks. Congratulations!

my neighborhood has its own website......

http://www.twincreekscountryclub.com/

Thats a lifestyle I aspire to. The only downside I see is the taxes. Some of the people living in my area in a house like those are paying 1,000 a month on taxes at the low end. Still it must be a great feeling to know a person can afford to pay them.

Back