How do I get access to CMS/Marx?

I could be wrong, but it doesn't appear individuals can gain entry to MARx, only carriers

Access to CMS Systems and Identity Management (IDM) System

CMS has established a new Identity Management (IDM) System to provide MAPD Business Partners with a process to apply for, obtain approval, and receive a single User ID that is valid for access to one or more CMS applications.
https://www.cms.gov/research-statis...stems-and-enterprise-identity-management-eidm

I could be wrong, but it doesn't appear individuals can gain entry to MARx, only carriers

Access to CMS Systems and Identity Management (IDM) System

CMS has established a new Identity Management (IDM) System to provide MAPD Business Partners with a process to apply for, obtain approval, and receive a single User ID that is valid for access to one or more CMS applications.
https://www.cms.gov/research-statis...stems-and-enterprise-identity-management-eidm

You're wrong.

I have access to MARx through Aetna.

You said "it doesn't appear individuals can get access to MARx" I am an individual with access to MARx. Maybe you need to learn better English.

Are you under a call center or just a individual agent doing telesales and face to face ? I find it curious 1000’s of agents on Facebook have asked this question and not one has said Aetna can do it fir individual

I left a call center after 8 years and it was so nice have MARx access. I still have friends with access and have them check stuff for me. I had access through Aetna mapd and about 2 weeks after I quit I lost MARx access. Not sure how I would get it back.

You are/were accessing MARx information via Aetna, not MARx directly.

I rarely need to access the MARx info, but I can get what I need via agent portals if not through agent support.

As an agent you will need a carrier to act as your conduit to MARx information.

You are/were accessing MARx information via Aetna, not MARx directly.

I rarely need to access the MARx info, but I can get what I need via agent portals if not through agent support.

As an agent you will need a carrier to act as your conduit to MARx information.
I called Aetna and was told I'd need to go through my manager to gain access. I sent a request to my Regional Manager at Aetna, but haven't heard back.

Latest posts

Back