How do I get access to CMS/Marx?

I can look up current and last plan, LIS level and Medicaid eligibility in Sunfire.

Last edited:
Being able to see medicaid level would be a gamechanger - carrier portals are inconsistent at best.
I even got the 10 code levels from a rep on Medicaid levels in Marx . But yes it’s pia having to bring window up and check Medicaid level in another system . I like either anthem or Aetna Medicaid checks . They show partial Medicaid and full Medicaid #;s which you need for app . Other carriers don’t show that . They only tell you level of Medicaid

I even got the 10 code levels from a rep on Medicaid levels in Marx . But yes it’s pia having to bring window up and check Medicaid level in another system . I like either anthem or Aetna Medicaid checks . They show partial Medicaid and full Medicaid #;s which you need for app . Other carriers don’t show that . They only tell you level of Medicaid

I have had multiple situations where one carrier has the as full/fbde and another carrier has them as QI

I have had multiple situations where one carrier has the as full/fbde and another carrier has them as QI
I once had a prospect eligible for a dual plan with one company but not another, and I didn't understand that. However, I have done less than 10 DSNP enrollments in my career, so I have never bothered to grasp the product very well.

That makes sense if it could be pinned to individual company quirks.

Back