How do you apply for a new insurance license?

ZenSamurai

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
New York
I used to sell medicare supplements and final expense roughly 5 years ago. I got into nursing school and now I'm an RN. I want to specialize in medicare supplements and be able to do this on my days off. What can I buy to study for the insurance exam and how do I register for the test? Thank you!

I'm in New Jersey and want to do sell over the phone/laptop. I remember Chris Westfield did it and Frank Stasney. I have Frank's booklet that was circulating prior to his death and I still have all my training files so I'm not entirely new. Thanks!

If you scroll down theres the

Insurance Pre-Licensing Forum

a lot of varying topics on this and different opinions regarding ALL of the self-study options available. At the end of the day, find one that sounds right for you. Some are monotonous some are more interactive, depends on your learning style.

I used to sell medicare supplements and final expense roughly 5 years ago. I got into nursing school and now I'm an RN. I want to specialize in medicare supplements and be able to do this on my days off. What can I buy to study for the insurance exam and how do I register for the test? Thank you!

I'm in New Jersey and want to do sell over the phone/laptop. I remember Chris Westfield did it and Frank Stasney. I have Frank's booklet that was circulating prior to his death and I still have all my training files so I'm not entirely new. Thanks!

If you scroll down theres the

Insurance Pre-Licensing Forum

a lot of varying topics on this and different opinions regarding ALL of the self-study options available. At the end of the day, find one that sounds right for you. Some are monotonous some are more interactive, depends on your learning style.
I actually thought Hanger’s link to the pre-licensing thread was helpful in directing you to a source for multiple opinions. It does seem a little lazy of you to rebuke him for it because you don’t want to expend that small amount of effort.

Having said that, I use WebCE for my continuing Ed. Very user friendly. I haven’t used their prelicensing material myself (because personal computers were still new when I started out, and no such thing as internet!). But the guy who originally set up their program is a close friend of mine. He doesn’t do anything that’s less than excellent. So I’m sure it would be at least equal in quality to their CE material. Here’s a link:
Insurance Pre-License Courses | Insurance Licensing Exam Prep | WebCE

Back