How Do You Get Appointed or Licensed in Multiple States?

I think i can sell to other states and make 100x more than i'm making now...

While I may take issue with your exaggeration, I was told by more than one experienced agents that I needed at least 5 states to be profitable if selling under 65 over the net. That's why I expanded. And yes, it means more book study to understand the state differences, but nothing good ever comes easy.

While I may take issue with your exaggeration, I was told by more than one experienced agents that I needed at least 5 states to be profitable if selling under 65 over the net. That's why I expanded. And yes, it means more book study to understand the state differences, but nothing good ever comes easy.

Thank you for the positive statement...

I will not be selling alone. Yes, i know it will be more laws to learn but who says it will happen overnight? I have an agency here in FL and doing okay with HealthCare. I know if we add some more states and continue to market the way we have been we will be 100x more profitble. Again nothing happens over night...

Tell yourself whatever you need to believe it is true.

Ben Feldman is considered the greatest insurance agent of all time and yet he only sold in his state of Ohio. He made millions each year by selling in his general area in the 1930's to 1990's.
It's all based on your work ethic and attitude.

Ben Feldman is considered the greatest insurance agent of all time and yet he only sold in his state of Ohio. He made millions each year by selling in his general area in the 1930's to 1990's.
It's all based on your work ethic and attitude.

This may be true, but do you realize this is over 7 years old thread and the OP will probably never read it and is likely out of the businsess by now.

Back