How Do You Get Clients Approved on Med Supps that Are Underwritten ?

Re: How Do You Get Clients Approved on Med Supps that Are Underwritten??????

Yes I just seen your other post about this, Shame though

I agree. I had a lady I was ready to save $50 to $80 a month by going plan G or N and it knocked her out as of the 15th.

Re: How Do You Get Clients Approved on Med Supps that Are Underwritten??????

I agree. I had a lady I was ready to save $50 to $80 a month by going plan G or N and it knocked her out as of the 15th.

Well there is still aetna, I believe New era does as well, I just did contracting paperwork for new era

But the diabetes Blood pressure mix is the most common I run into

Medico is good with non insulin and blood pressure too. I didn't know Aetna was.

Aetna has been great with that, And other things as well.Aetna has been good with a lot of my hard cases, Have approved cases I di not think I had a chance with

Medico has been tougher then the app appears I started using them about 4 months ago and 3 out of 5 apps declined I don't know why All had No for all med question.kind of reminds me of Mutual.Maybe just bad luck starting with them
They are most competitive for me in SC and haven't had SC leads in almost 2 months

Aetna has been great with that, And other things as well.Aetna has been good with a lot of my hard cases, Have approved cases I di not think I had a chance with

Medico has been tougher then the app appears I started using them about 4 months ago and 3 out of 5 apps declined I don't know why All had No for all med question.kind of reminds me of Mutual.Maybe just bad luck starting with them
They are most competitive for me in SC and haven't had SC leads in almost 2 months

I rarely get a decline with Medico. Aetna hasn't been competitive enough for me to write.

I rarely get a decline with Medico. Aetna hasn't been competitive enough for me to write.

Might of just been bad luck, 1 guy I actually know what the problem was he was taking a blood thinner temporarily I think it was after surgery for some reason but he was on his last script for it. He got declined with medico I put him on UHC
and they put him on level 2, Then someone else got him approved with a Supp I haven't heard of, off hand not one of the major players anyway

Back