How do you handle PEO

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
When you approach an employer about voluntary benefits and he says, "Our PEO takes care of all that".. Is that the end of the game or is there a play left? :unsure:

Hey,
I'd be happy to help.

I am a PEO General Agency. As far as the voluntary benefits their definitely is game for the broker. Not so much in health insurance. The PEO saves about 40% on health insurance. The only key benefit of the voluntary benefits with the PEO is one invoice for all services.

You can definitely peel away the voluntary benefits by customizing the plan. What carrier do you represent? Most PEO's use Lincoln, Metlife, or Allstate benefits.If your for aflac, or combined, they definitely have niche products to compete and open the door.

Hey,
I'd be happy to help.

I am a PEO General Agency. As far as the voluntary benefits their definitely is game for the broker. Not so much in health insurance. The PEO saves about 40% on health insurance. The only key benefit of the voluntary benefits with the PEO is one invoice for all services.

You can definitely peel away the voluntary benefits by customizing the plan. What carrier do you represent? Most PEO's use Lincoln, Metlife, or Allstate benefits.If your for aflac, or combined, they definitely have niche products to compete and open the door.
I was thinking Manhattan cancer and accident products.. Do you approach it through the PEO? If so, is it a commission split basis.. Back when I sold voluntary there were no PEO, payroll companies, etc.

No, youd have to approach the owner or C level decision maker. The PEO wont split commissions. Basically they would keep the peo for everything except the voluntary benefits and do the benefits through you but the peo would do the deductions.

Back