How Long Would You Pay Commissions?

Ok, how does it change it. What are your thoughts?

How does it change it? Your post made it appear that you unilaterally changed the % you were paying. Now you tell me that you already had a discussion with the person and they had agreed with your assessment of the situation and were ok with the reduction.

My thoughts are I just wasted 10 minutes of my life.

How does it change it? Your post made it appear that you unilaterally changed the % you were paying. Now you tell me that you already had a discussion with the person and they had agreed with your assessment of the situation and were ok with the reduction.

My thoughts are I just wasted 10 minutes of my life.

He agreed to the lower amount last year. I want to stop paying him now as it's been 7 years. Is that wrong?

He agreed to the lower amount last year. I want to stop paying him now as it's been 7 years. Is that wrong?

If you want to make any changes, just talk to him. Be specific on why you want to do what you want to do. Until then you need to honor your agreements.

You may want to amend your future agreements by stating that you will split 1st-year commissions, and you will keep 100% of all renewal commissions (or whatever you choose).

Back