How Long . . .

This is a tough question because I have had calls close in 10 minutes, (Plus APP)

and some that went 3 hours

But I would say most are around 45 minuets

Mix internet, Facebook , Tele, Referrals, Direct mail letters and postcards for inbound

I am most focused at T65 at the moment,

You might want to go back and read my response to @somarco 's post. I just told you how you do it.

Cold calling has nothing to do with the companies you represent.
CMS is not cracking down on cold calling. It's not within their authority.
CMS can only regulate MA. The states regulate OM.

I don't know who Chalen is but somebody needs to go back to school.
So what is this guy talking about then. I don't know any agents who just sell supplements.

Me... they call me or someone referred them.
Initial call 5-10 min at most ( by that time I know whether or not I want to do business with them and visa versa) I will convert 98%
How many contacts to close two possible three (I ain't chasing period) and might I add I ain't closing on first call.
All new to medicare, very very few replacements.
I personally require all in person or they can go elsewhere. Just me at this stage of the game.

New members might want to pay attention to
rmhair and chazm...they know there stuff.

So what is this guy talking about then. I don't know any agents who just sell supplements.

First of all you're talking about Chris Westfall. He built his business selling only supplements and trashing MA. Only in the last few years has he been selling MA.

Use to be a lot of us on here that only sold supplements. I was one of them. Quite a few are still here.

But in this video, he's talking about using a telemarketer or pivoting on a cold call.

The first thing I require is a signed SOA. Like I said earlier, I require that before I start talking products. What Westfall is saying in his video doesn't apply to me.

First of all you're talking about Chris Westfall. He built his business selling only supplements and trashing MA. Only in the last few years has he been selling MA.

Use to be a lot of us on here that only sold supplements. I was one of them. Quite a few are still here.

But in this video, he's talking about using a telemarketer or pivoting on a cold call.

The first thing I require is a signed SOA. Like I said earlier, I require that before I start talking products. What Westfall is saying in his video doesn't apply to me.
Perfect! Thank you so much! I am very direct in my questions and might come off as a butt. I'm just trying to learn.

My initial interview is usually 10-15 min. They have already attended my medicare 101 webinar or watched a pre-recorded one.

I call them by phone.

they find my webinar by RSVPing on Facebook.
So I guess it’s me who initiates contact. Not sure.

They are cold whey they attend my webinar and hot by the time i talk to them personally.

Typically my first phone call is to fact find. Then, when they are three months from t65, I call them to help enroll in Medicare. Two weeks later I call again to sign up. So, probably 3 phone calls totaling about an hour.
Chad is a quality guy.

My initial interview is usually 10-15 min. They have already attended my medicare 101 webinar or watched a pre-recorded one.

I call them by phone.

they find my webinar by RSVPing on Facebook.
So I guess it’s me who initiates contact. Not sure.

They are cold whey they attend my webinar and hot by the time i talk to them personally.

Typically my first phone call is to fact find. Then, when they are three months from t65, I call them to help enroll in Medicare. Two weeks later I call again to sign up. So, probably 3 phone calls totaling about an hour.
Chad let me ask ... after they attend do you call them first when you fact find ..? perhaps to check in 3 - 4 months before they T65 just to make sure they know about their I.E.P starting 3 mos. before they T65 ..? in case they are going into medicate @ 65 ... or do you wait to hear from them?

Chad let me ask ... after they attend do you call them first when you fact find ..? perhaps to check in 3 - 4 months before they T65 just to make sure they know about their I.E.P starting 3 mos. before they T65 ..? in case they are going into medicate @ 65 ... or do you wait to hear from them?

It’s Chaz-

When they attend, they have a survey at the end of the presentation and my Calendly link is sent to them as well. 50-60% will schedule an appt with me by phone. The rest that attend, and don’t schedule an appt get sent to my drip campaign. The ones that don’t attend have their own drip as well.

Out of those appts, I’d say half of them are delaying Medicare and that’s perfectly fine with me. I help them delay part B and tell them to reach out to me when they retire. I let them know that they will get my newsletter in case they lose my contact info over the years.

I don’t directly call anyone who doesn’t schedule an appt.

Back