How Many Agents Are Dropping Out?

I dont want 1 client from the so called xhange... dont you realize we have exchanges already? what the heck you think EHEALTH is now? an auto parts store?

ehealth is an online insurance agency and technology company, they I believe have something to do with these exchanges....websites....backend...etc.

people won't be able to afford health insurance when it's GI without subsidies....

Hopefully the recent elections will have a favorable impact on things like MLR and other crazy things. Commissions most likely will be lower and the most likely business model to succeed in this market would be high volume phone sales. Some may not like it that way, but it can be done. If a bunch of current (low producing) agents exit the market, their will be plenty of business to harvest.

ehealth is an online insurance agency and technology company, they I believe have something to do with these exchanges....websites....backend...etc.

people won't be able to afford health insurance when it's GI without subsidies....

Off topic:

Does Black Ops really suck? I've been excited to get it, but haven't had a chance yet... I like all the other modern warfares...

Off topic:

Does Black Ops really suck? I've been excited to get it, but haven't had a chance yet... I like all the other modern warfares...

Thank You! Let's talk about something actually interesting for a change-

I'm pretty decent at MW2, I'm always in the top 3, if it's a map I like----Skidrow/Scrapyard/Rust/Sub-Base/HighRise, I am usually the top 2 if not #1.

With Black Ops, the sound sucks, so your Turtle Beach headset is a complete waste, graphics are crap compared to mw2, aiming is crap---I don't see how peeps can get the drop on me, with 2 bullets....I hate it....hate it.....hate it.

Thank God I only rented it from blockbuster...

My loadout:

Scar or Famas --fmj or silencer depending on playstyle (run n gun vs defense)....

PP2000 or rafficas

Claymores.....Stun or smoke grenades

Perks

Scavenger
Hardline
Sit Rep Pro---so i can sound whore ur azz.

Thank You! Let's talk about something actually interesting for a change-

I'm pretty decent at MW2, I'm always in the top 3, if it's a map I like----Skidrow/Scrapyard/Rust/Sub-Base/HighRise, I am usually the top 2 if not #1.

With Black Ops, the sound sucks, so your Turtle Beach headset is a complete waste, graphics are crap compared to mw2, aiming is crap---I don't see how peeps can get the drop on me, with 2 bullets....I hate it....hate it.....hate it.

Thank God I only rented it from blockbuster...

My loadout:

Scar or Famas --fmj or silencer depending on playstyle (run n gun vs defense)....

PP2000 or rafficas

Claymores.....Stun or smoke grenades

Perks

Scavenger
Hardline
Sit Rep Pro---so i can sound whore ur azz.

my gamer tag is miggitymike1600.. I'll look for you next time I throw down some MW2...

Last edited:
Back