How many errors can YOU spot?

DHK

RFC®, ChFC®, CLU®
5000 Post Club
Jeff Rose is a CFP and a really decent blogger/YouTuber. But this one... is SO bad.

His explanation of IUL is so wrong. What he described would be a VUL with a cap, assuming that the cash values were invested directly in the chosen indexes.

It must be hard to be a fiduciary if you have such wrong information about these products!

It's because he's a 'marketer', not really a true CFP or advisor. Guy does great speaking engagements, and marketing himself. But that's about it.

It must be hard to be a fiduciary if you have such wrong information about these products

Phenomenal comments from you on the actual YouTube channel of this video. Your points were all spot on & I couldnt agree more. His ignorance of details in some aspects is shocking & can cause many to blindly believe him. I have no issue with someone being against any of the products he mentions, but the manner in which he builds his case is malpractice.

Reactions: DHK
Phenomenal comments from you on the actual YouTube channel of this video. Your points were all spot on & I couldnt agree more. His ignorance of details in some aspects is shocking & can cause many to blindly believe him. I have no issue with someone being against any of the products he mentions, but the manner in which he builds his case is malpractice.

again, he's a great marketer. Great Speaker, self promoter etc. But gotta question financial advice that's given out

Back