How many of your clients MAPD plans are being dropped?

If you don't have a team of licensed people to do this for you you're going to spend several hours switching these clients with all of the new disclosures you have to read over the phone or by driving to their homes in traffic. I don't have that many but just the sheer percentage of them that have dropped their plan, or have been switched out, both intentionally and unintentionally, is souring me on Medicare health plans all together. Imagine trying to expand your client base during AEP but being pulled back by all the changes and having to switch people that have been dropped, switched or resold from a lying, uncaring and unregulated call center overseas? Sometimes it seems that all we're doing is setting clients up for them. Going forward, I'm mostly doing personal life clients and direct referrals.
And we all have no idea what the drug formulary inside the plans Will look like

Uhc didn’t take dental to zero in FL. My PPO clients had 5 options in 2024.
Uhc, Fl blue, humana, Aetna, and Cigna.

Cigna is gone.
UHC went from $1k to just preventive so call it $300 in dental now.
Humana dental stayed the same.
Aetna roughly the same. But in orlando I have to move them all.
Fl blue ppo dental got slightly worse but their plan bombed.

Guess where my clients will be for their PPO? Uhc and Humana. Guess we’re most of my clients already are?
How does that make me a rockstar? It makes me lucky on the plan they happen to have.
$1000 to $300 is basically zero. That preventive is based on in network reimbursement which is terrible . Example a cleaning is basically $80 reimbursement . What you’re not saying is united came out with a competing new product called extra in almost every market i looked at that has stout dental . You move your people are they’ll be moved by a call center

$1000 to $300 is basically zero. That preventive is based on in network reimbursement which is terrible . Example a cleaning is basically $80 reimbursement . What you’re not saying is united came out with a competing new product called extra in almost every market i looked at that has stout dental . You move your people are they’ll be moved by a call center
The sky is still falling in Don's world, so glad I live nowhere near his world.

The sky is still falling in Don's world, so glad I live nowhere near his world.
It’s sure as hell falling in your world mr Aetna . Worst company out there screwing the agent moving plans all the time . I bet 60% of your Aetna plans being termed with no crosswalks . You renewals went pooof . 4 months ago I called the industry wide chaos we now see coming 100% accurate . I was called negative and other bs .

It’s sure as hell falling in your world mr Aetna . Worst company out there screwing the agent moving plans all the time . I bet 60% of your Aetna plans being termed with no crosswalks . You renewals went pooof . 4 months ago I called the industry wide chaos we now see coming 100% accurate . I was called negative and other bs .
Nope, not a single Aetna client's plan going away and minor changes to dental and OTC so they will stay put. Have a handful of UH that need moved and will be done the first week. May be golfing the 2nd week of AEP already. Life is good! No chaos here, just continuing renewals year after year. lol

negative and other bs

Nope, not a single Aetna client's plan going away and minor changes to dental and OTC so they will stay put. Have a handful of UH that need moved and will be done the first week. May be golfing the 2nd week of AEP already. Life is good! No chaos here, just continuing renewals year after year. lol
Lol what state are you in,

Back