How many of your clients MAPD plans are being dropped?

Nope, not a single Aetna client's plan going away and minor changes to dental and OTC so they will stay put. Have a handful of UH that need moved and will be done the first week. May be golfing the 2nd week of AEP already. Life is good! No chaos here, just continuing renewals year after year. lol
Caveat, not an agent.

I am not going to expend the mental effort necessary to understand MA and compare recapped plan info plan by plan, but the KS medicare and you booklets for 2024 and 2025 both show almost 4pp of Aetna MA plans.

Based on that, if there are no significant changes in provider networks and plan formularies, and Aetna was a good fit for someone in 2024, it seems like a good bet that would continue to be the case in 2025.

(NO, I am not going to switch from OM to MA.)

$1000 to $300 is basically zero. That preventive is based on in network reimbursement which is terrible . Example a cleaning is basically $80 reimbursement . What you’re not saying is united came out with a competing new product called extra in almost every market i looked at that has stout dental . You move your people are they’ll be moved by a call center

lol no one is choosing that plan. It’s crap compared to their other HMO. Not even close.

Back