How Much You're Spending Monthly For Insurance Leads

Just stay close to beaches. It’s not as bad as orlando

::Gulp:: Orlando is where I'm moving back to... however, I'm looking forward to a short drive to the beach when I can... an hour or so to Daytona is almost like driving from Seattle to Redmond which I currently do, so it's not too bad.

What are you selling?

We offer inbound call marketing for agents, both P&C and Life/Health. Both our CEO and myself have been in the insurance marketing space for a while, myself over 6 years and the CEO over 10+, and we've seen companies out there who say they work for agents, but then have practices in place that are counterproductive to an agents success.

I've gone through the licensing process myself, and at one point did work for an agency out here in WA and once I got in that chair I saw the flaws in the marketing side of lead generation and when offered this opportunity to help grow and build an agent network, I vowed to do things differently.

We offer inbound call marketing for agents, both P&C and Life/Health. Both our CEO and myself have been in the insurance marketing space for a while, myself over 6 years and the CEO over 10+, and we've seen companies out there who say they work for agents, but then have practices in place that are counterproductive to an agents success.

I've gone through the licensing process myself, and at one point did work for an agency out here in WA and once I got in that chair I saw the flaws in the marketing side of lead generation and when offered this opportunity to help grow and build an agent network, I vowed to do things differently.

I actually went to your wesbite and its a little glitchy.

Also, I just want to send to an email with my questions. A 30 minute consultation AKA sales call? PASS.

I actually went to your wesbite and its a little glitchy.

Also, I just want to send to an email with my questions. A 30 minute consultation AKA sales call? PASS.

Sorry the website was a bit glitchy for you. We will have to look into that. If you didn't want to call, feel free to email any questions you have directly to me, and I'll answer them... I'll keep it as informational as possible, and will not be "salesy". You can also direct message me questions on here, and I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Latest posts

Back