How Much You're Spending Monthly For Insurance Leads

Man you guys really take the number of posts thing super serious. Ever consider it turns off people who might be genuine? Seen it a few times on here this month, and it's not even over yet.

I got ping'd on it myself, however still just trying to make my post requirements so some of you will take me seriously. :wubclub:

Man you guys really take the number of posts thing super serious. Ever consider it turns off people who might be genuine? Seen it a few times on here this month, and it's not even over yet.

I got ping'd on it myself, however still just trying to make my post requirements so some of you will take me seriously. :wubclub:

Nah they didn’t care so much about the number of his post for seriousness. But he needed 20 post to show his great video...1.5 years ago. He obviously never got around to it.

Nah they didn’t care so much about the number of his post for seriousness. But he needed 20 post to show his great video...1.5 years ago. He obviously never got around to it.

I've been trying to get my post count up as I do find value in being able to directly chat with agents nationwide. I'm working on it, however I don't want to just post random stuff, but rather contribute where I can.

Actually will be relocating back to Florida in May, still with the current company, just working at our satellite office. Excited to be coming back, not as excited for the humidity.

I've been trying to get my post count up as I do find value in being able to directly chat with agents nationwide. I'm working on it, however I don't want to just post random stuff, but rather contribute where I can.

Actually will be relocating back to Florida in May, still with the current company, just working at our satellite office. Excited to be coming back, not as excited for the humidity.

The people who are just here to pimp their wares are generally pretty obvious. Such as the original poster on this thread.

Yes, you want to promote your services too, but you've shown some patience and haven't just randomly posted to get there.

What are you selling?

Just stay close to beaches. It’s not as bad as orlando

Once I learned to properly ask for referrals I stopped spending money on leads and advertising. I actually have to turn business away some times. It makes me laugh and weep at the same time when I hear about people paying for leads.

Once I learned to properly ask for referrals I stopped spending money on leads and advertising. I actually have to turn business away some times. It makes me laugh and weep at the same time when I hear about people paying for leads.

Only biz I ever have to turn away is a part d only prospect. Must be nice!

Back