How Project 2025 Could Change Medicare....

A lot of them were always like this, Trump just gave them the go-ahead to be openly racist, sexist, etc...
Actually most of us are not Trumpers nor MAGAs. They call us conservative Christians. I was for DeSantis. Still am.

You have a problem with all this because you're not a Christian. Remember your post back in February in another thread?

Been a AHA member for a very long time... I appreciate your concern though

Your exact post from another thread. You can't have it both ways.

Actually most of us are not Trumpers nor MAGAs. They call us conservative Christians. I was for DeSantis. Still am.

You have a problem with all this because you're not a Christian. Remember your post back in February in another thread?

Oh please, I grew up in the church, absolutely none of you are christ-like. Y'all are the antithesis of christ.

DeSantis may have been the better choice. Look to the future. Not some 78 year-old.

You have a problem with all this because you're not a Christian.

Nowhere in your little book does it say to be racist, sexist, homophobic, rude, spiteful, mean, judgmental, selfish, or to treat people in a dehumanizing way.

It says to act the exact opposite of that manner.

Show me where in the New Testament it justifies that behavior.

I was wondering what the new boogey man was going to be.

Seems like "Project 2025" resonated just enough for them to give it the green light as the new shadow threat.

The way they rolled it out this time was good. Subtle. Not to frequently. Allow it to slowly gain momentum.... Not too quickly to be obvious...

Poor Russia. A faint memory...

Yeah, but seems like they are dusting off deplorable again.

Back