How to Create a Website for Free.

ggbh

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Been there, did it. That is why I got into the insurance business. (HA! - as that kid in Simpsons).

So, how to create a kick-&*( website for free.

Well, you have to have tools. I suggest you start hunting down those sites that the RIAA hates and download those 'programs' for free that they hate you to do so - although someone bought them and GAVE them away as a 'trade' for something you had.

First, this is how a page is set up: it is HTML, and a CSS behind it. The HTML is WHAT you write for computers to see and interperate it; to put out to other computers. The CSS is the art behind it.

So, I create 2 items: HTML (my home page), and the CSS behind it. I write: "This is Franklin"...see CSS on the letters of how I write This is Franklin.

CSS says, write 'this is franklin" in "CAPS & in BOLD or Centered"

Now, to accomplish this, these are the programs you need:

Microsoft Expression
and FULL ADOBE, including Fireworks,

I use the above names the most.

(By the way, I Bought these programs).

Now, familiarize youself with Twitterbootstrap. From there you can make your webpage all devices.

Well, I gave you an idea. Good luck.

Well, I deal with people who don't know what a browser is. So you assume someone can set up a hosting account, then figure how how to install WP (because it's different depending on the host) you're assuming way too much.

Back