How to filter the forums feed.

If I do not want to see certain forums such as the P&C forum when I search new post how do I do that?
Of all forums why P&C? It has the most respectful and insightful posts of the entire community! I feel enriched every time I visit. Are you sure it's not the bitter cynicism of the FE forum you are trying to avoid?

I don't disagree.

Of all forums why P&C? It has the most respectful and insightful posts of the entire community! I feel enriched every time I visit. Are you sure it's not the bitter cynicism of the FE forum you are trying to avoid?

P&C forum is more Yani.
I am more Metallica. Or Bociphus.
:1laugh:

And I don't write P&C.
OK, according to the FE guys I don't write FE either. :1baffled:

Same here. I didn't know it wasn't life insurance until I came to this forum.

Still can get an answer on the difference between the SIWL I sell and FE.

I think it has something to do with cat pee and chickens.

Well my little lass, and an ugly one at that... you left out bed bugs... and we all know you can't do FE with out bed bugs. Just ask HoosierLife. :laugh:

Well my little lass, and an ugly one at that... you left out bed bugs... and we all know you can't do FE with out bed bugs. Just ask HoosierLife. :laugh:

I stand corrected. You are correct of course.

That was a hilarious story. Had me itching.

In in my earlier days I have been some nasty houses. If they would wet signaure an app I wrote them. Not so much now.

Closest bug story I have.

Several years ago a buddy asked me to run a couple appointments with his son. We go to this older house. Middle of the day. Not filthy or anything. We start out in the living room. We find out they have some new LH policies. We ask them to go get them and we move to the kitchen table. They flick on the light and they head to the bedroom to get them we sit down. I look up and there are a couple cockroaches on the ceiling. I look down and several are running around the floor. I pick up my bag and put it on the chair. Then I notice a swarm of theses little bastards coming out of all the wall cabinets. She comes back with the policies. I flick one off the table. stepped on another. Took a couple of pictures of the spec pages said we have another appointment and foot bailed. Never went back.

Back