How to Get a Contract with Poor Credit.

Nolby5

Expert
No, I am not a deadbeat but am a whistle blower and after years without a job my credit score is probably not very good. Is there a way to get contracted in my case? Any help or suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

No, I am not a deadbeat but am a whistle blower and after years without a job my credit score is probably not very good. Is there a way to get contracted in my case? Any help or suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

What do you mean by "whistle blower"?

You came to the right place. Sit back and let the recruiting begin. There are plenty of carriers that will contract you with credit issues, and plenty of recruiters wanting a piece of your action.

My advice would be to check back on this forum about 4 times a day, and top-level contracts will be thrown your way, like dollar bills to a stripper, without you having any experience or sales history at all.

This should be fun to watch; it will look like a pound of steak thrown into a pool of sharks.

I guess what I am saying is, there are good people on this forum, but also a lot of bottom feeders. Listen to what they say, trust your instincts, and be very,very, leary of people offering FREE advice. They be be ligit, or they may have their hand in you pocket.

I am a whistle blower in community mental health in Centralia, IL., which may be the second most dangerous community in IL. due to drug dealing attorneys. The drugs are driven up in cars from Florida and sent out from here to several midwestern states. This means all of my hard work to get a Masters Degree in psychology is down the drain. I specialized in the treatment of sexual offenders and I tried to stop my co-counselor from sexually victimizing my female co-workers. I had no knowledge about the corruption you find in taxpayer funded jobs and was not aware those in community mental health are not accountable to anyone for their actions and behaviors. I thought the problem was with the agency director when the board was being run by an attorney using and dealing cocaine for 30 years and who has been the town bully like his father before him. You can google his name to find his hands are involved in everything in this community where taxpayer money is involved. You either march to his tune or you pay a high price for not doing so. I eventually went on to expose what I had saw happen there to clients and staff during my seven years and the entire sky came falling down upon me. All of the justice system panders at the feet of the drug dealers and the Centralia Sentinel won't expose any of it due to their fears and the loss of revenue from business men who are involved in this mess. One family has lost two teen age sons in less than a year due to drug use and they are devastated. This should answer your question.
Living a very honest life is a good thing unless it causes you to wear blinders so in the end I have only myself to blame for not being corrupt enough to see the big picture. While our precious young sons and daughters are being blown apart by IUD's overseas you might think we could behave ourselves back here but that it just not the case.

You came to the right place. Sit back and let the recruiting begin. There are plenty of carriers that will contract you with credit issues, and plenty of recruiters wanting a piece of your action.

My advice would be to check back on this forum about 4 times a day, and top-level contracts will be thrown your way, like dollar bills to a stripper, without you having any experience or sales history at all.

This should be fun to watch; it will look like a pound of steak thrown into a pool of sharks.

I guess what I am saying is, there are good people on this forum, but also a lot of bottom feeders. Listen to what they say, trust your instincts, and be very,very, leary of people offering FREE advice. They be be ligit, or they may have their hand in you pocket.

The OP is asking for help in getting contracted with his bad credit score. Me thinks he is asking to talk with recruiters who can help him. Did I miss something....or did you miss something?

Depending on what an agent wants to sell, "bad credit" may not keep an agent from getting contracted it may only dictate whether or not the company will issue advances.

Worst case, the agent may have to write a specific amount of business before the company will grant advances.

There is very little any FMO can do to influence the companies policies on this. However, in many instances the FMO does have the ability to offer commissions that may exceed what is considered "street level".

The agent should be wary of anyone offering additional enticements in place of the very best contracts. Many times those enticements are only smoke in the wind.

Shouldn't be a problem, unless you want advances, then some might say no.

What do you mean by "whistle blower"?

I posted a reply to your question but it must have been deleted because it was off topic. Thanks for wondering and sorry I was unable to get the answer to you. There are good people on this forum and I am grateful for the responses to me question.

I posted a reply to your question but it must have been deleted because it was off topic. Thanks for wondering and sorry I was unable to get the answer to you. There are good people on this forum and I am grateful for the responses to me question.

Try re posting it.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Dwayne, While I agree that some of the recruiter on here pounce on every other threat and end with call me or email me. In this case he asked. Seems an appropriate place for recruiters to offer their help.

Edit: As disclosure, I have contracted several people on here also.

Last edited:
Back