How to Handle the "Family Glitch Question"

The notion that there will be no checks and balances on subsidy money is absurd...I know parts of this law make no sense but I predict the IRS is comin back after funny money you didnt have comjng to you. No income requistion in this law is too big of a hole. The government will certainly come after those who game the subsidy regardless of how much they want to enroll the masses.

The notion that there will be no checks and balances on subsidy money is absurd...I know parts of this law make no sense but I predict the IRS is comin back after funny money you didnt have comjng to you. No income requistion in this law is too big of a hole. The government will certainly come after those who game the subsidy regardless of how much they want to enroll the masses.

Don't kid yourself, there will be checks and balances.
Do you think somebody that made 100k in 2013 will get a subsidy in 2014?
:nah:

Do you think somebody that made 100k in 2013 will get a subsidy in 2014?

Yes, I do.

Self employed people have all kinds of ways to minimize the tax they pay . . . or the "free" benefits they receive.

The largest fraud over subsidies may come from inside prisons. That's what happened with the mortgage subsidy, which was the most fraudulent-racked program that the government ever did. Prisoners steal social security numbers and information needed to file a tax return (hint: data hub vulnerable to hacking). They are looking for people who wouldn't qualify for an advance of the subsidy. Then, before you file your tax return, they quickly file it for you, with a different return address. They claim a large refund to be electronically deposited into their own account or prepaid card. Then when you file your tax return, you find the fraud. So, you have to report identity theft and fraud to keep from IRS collections.

Back