How to Have FUN Growing Your Agency and Get a Girlfriend.

I thought it was well written. Half the guys here clicked the link because they thought they could finally get a girlfriend.

I'm thinking that Dunkin Doughnuts coffee might be a better way to go though. What are those venti mocha things costing at Starbucks now? Like $50? The ROI can't be good.

Thanks!

Dunkin Donuts has arrived in California, so we can do that out here too now, lol.

Viz uses what we used to call Guerrilla Marketing. Find low cost ways to get your message out there.

Heck , the Starbucks manager probably will appreciate the foot traffic as long as you aren't hassling his clients or hogging a table all day.

Viz uses what we used to call Guerrilla Marketing. Find low cost ways to get your message out there. Heck , the Starbucks manager probably will appreciate the foot traffic as long as you aren't hassling his clients or hogging a table all day.

Duck tape marketing was a much better book than Guerrilla. Just an fyi :)

Duck tape marketing was a much better book than Guerrilla. Just an fyi :)

Speaking of Duct Tape Marketing, I really enjoyed The Referral Engine by John Jantsch. A great book for anybody just starting out or needs help with getting prospects and clients.

----------

Viz uses what we used to call Guerrilla Marketing. Find low cost ways to get your message out there.

Heck , the Starbucks manager probably will appreciate the foot traffic as long as you aren't hassling his clients or hogging a table all day.

Yep. All we gotta do is get in front of the people that are most likely to be our clients and make some friends. Who knows, maybe you (not referring to you somarco) will meet your next girlfriend there! lol

Speaking of Duct Tape Marketing, I really enjoyed Video Link: http://www.amazon.com/The-Referral-Engine-Teaching-Business/dp/1591844428 by John Jantsch. A great book for anybody just starting out or needs help with getting prospects and clients. ---------- Yep. All we gotta do is get in front of the people that are most likely to be our clients and make some friends. Who knows, maybe you (not referring to you somarco) will meet your next girlfriend there! lol

Yep- read that one as well. I personally like duck tape better, I think it was more my personal style .... Not that one was better than the other. They are both good reads

Yep- read that one as well. I personally like duck tape better, I think it was more my personal style .... Not that one was better than the other. They are both good reads

Ah sorry I never got the notification on your comment.

Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.

There is a number. And if guys call it, they get to DOMINATE.

And get a girlfriend.

Its only $.59 a day!!!

And boys just in case you didn't know....there's not a woman on the planet who costs $.59 a day....

The cheapest girlfriend i ever had was $.60 a day, so yeah, you're right

Back