Humana First Look?

I was surprised. Not bad at all. They raised the PPO part B refund to max. But they did add a DED. But took away any part D ded. Otherwise it looks the same. Their regular PPO looks the same and the hmo too
are you referring to H5216-393-000? I don't see a deductible on it

I also noticed their PDP S5884-190 the premium dropped $5. I don't have a lot on that plan anymore, but the ones that I do, will be happy the premium is going down. Hopefully the formulary will be competitive. It'd be nice to have come competition again in the PDP space

Plan 393...giveback plan....deductible......

$275 Combined In and Out-of-Network

People won't like that.....

Plan 393...giveback plan....deductible......

$275 Combined In and Out-of-Network

People won't like that.....
I just noticed that as well, I didn't see it before. I think they're still updating the page.
I have a feeling a lot of my clients will switch back to the old PPO from the year before (H5216-304) as that one stayed pretty stable, and is now giving a a Part B refund of $2.50 (lol)

amazing how quick the 393 plan blew up

I don’t feel the 393 plan blew up. I don’t see any of mine moving. $275 ded but now lower copays on drugs and no ded. $10 more on part b GB too.

They chose it for a part b GB PPO. Not for the low copays.

I don’t see them giving up $175 a month to save on a $275 ded.

393 giveback plan in Florida....

2024....Hospital copay $305 days 1-7
2025....Hospital copay $350 days 1-7

OTC gone in 2025

Looks like the 392 plan for $22 a month is gone.

..............................................................................................................
In Florida...

Value RX went from $46 a month down to $41.20 and all tier 1 and 2 meds are $0 in 2025.

Looks like we have all of the players to go against Wellcare Value Script and nothing comes close to beating it. Take that Wellcare commission to the landfill. Gone.

Last edited:
Humana Value Rx Plan (PDP) S5884-195-000 could be a Wellcare alternative in Wisconsin, assuming Humana will pay commission: $16.50/mo. $0 copay on Tiers 1 & 2, 20% on T3. Compare that to Wellcare $0 copay on T1, $5 on T2, and 25% on T3.

I don’t feel the 393 plan blew up. I don’t see any of mine moving. $275 ded but now lower copays on drugs and no ded. $10 more on part b GB too.

They chose it for a part b GB PPO. Not for the low copays.

I don’t see them giving up $175 a month to save on a $275 ded.
I agree. I wouldn't change for a $275 deductible.

Back