Humana Health Insurance Rates Increase 65%

Click the link, AC.

The answer is there. Also in my post.

Re: Rate hikes possible for GA insurance customers | 11alive.com

Somarco, I clicked the link and came across the words of another know-nothing who's pretending to be a "reporter".

"Here's the good news, these charges shouldn't make a huge impact on your wallet. Many Georgians enrolled in the state's exchange won't have to absorb the full brunt of the proposed increases because they'll qualify for tax credits.

The proposed premium increases must first meet state and federal approval."

Ryan Kruger is telling everyone who reads his article that they won't much notice the premium increases, because their fellow taxpayers will cover it. I hope Ryan is at 140% of FPL. That's certainly all the income he deserves.

Well of course they don't know shet about the subject. None of them do and neither do the politico's that wrote this garbage.

But you were asking about Harken. Their rates (according to the report) are increasing by 40%

MASH-Klinger.jpg

Re: Rate hikes possible for GA insurance customers | 11alive.com

Somarco, I clicked the link and came across the words of another know-nothing who's pretending to be a "reporter".

"Here's the good news, these charges shouldn't make a huge impact on your wallet. Many Georgians enrolled in the state's exchange won't have to absorb the full brunt of the proposed increases because they'll qualify for tax credits.

The proposed premium increases must first meet state and federal approval."

Ryan Kruger is telling everyone who reads his article that they won't much notice the premium increases, because their fellow taxpayers will cover it. I hope Ryan is at 140% of FPL. That's certainly all the income he deserves.

Not to mention we don't have a state exchange. This reporter is an ***.

Back