Humana LTC Offering

Good find. Its the same announcement....back to 03/17/11...but this one has a phone number.

The phone number answers (just called them - closed) as "HumanaOne".....which is who I normally call and got no where on Friday. Maybe this is a secret number where people actually know what is going on. I will try as well on Monday, since I am also licensed in SC, and there may be something I need to know.

Nothing like a good mystery to solve to break up the boredom of the same old LTC stuff. :laugh:

well....no one at that number has a clue, as it is some main number for Humana....after a long wait on hold, they came back with "sorry, we have no info on the product....if you are a broker, you will contacted when those products become available" No one apparently has a corporate directory for Fred Wheeler either.

Maybe someone else will have better luck, else it is looking more and more like a "failure to launch" :1baffled:

Forget Freddy and go right to the top..........

Michael B. McCallister - Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer

Mike be the Man! If he can't answer, no one can!

And, while you have Mike on the phone, ask him why he has such a screwed up organization and why nobody that works for him can answer a simple question?

Back