I am getting really tired of

I have to sign back in after I run CCleaner, which I do regularly so it comes back often enough.

Doesn't bother me much. A keystroke and it runs away, lives to fight another day.

Just wanted to see if it was getting to anybody else.

The modal is cookie-based, so that's why you keep seeing it, as they're deleted each time you run CCleaner. Speaking of which I hope you upgraded it and not have the compromised version that was hacked few months ago.

Its very easy to clean cookies from a browser without 3rd party software. Way too many of those "cleaners" are filled with holes for hackers, or just filled with malware.

Learn how to clean your pc & browser yourself. Its very easy to do, you can get to the settings in about 5 seconds within Chrome or Firefox... and the only solution that is guaranteed to be "safe".

You can also choose which cookies to erase and which not to. So you could just leave the Ins Forum cookie and erase the others, so you wont have to worry about the problem anymore.

Last edited:
The mobile site changed from showing recent posts at the bottom to now showing new threads.

Could we change it back? This makes the mobile site even harder to use than it already was.

The main thing that made the mobile site tolerable was that feature. Now I have to click on each separate section... Which just ain't going to happen.

And the issue with grammarly has gotten a lot worse over the past week. It's almost impossible to type more than a single sentence while using the plugin.

The mobile site changed from showing recent posts at the bottom to now showing new threads.

Could we change it back? This makes the mobile site even harder to use than it already was.

The main thing that made the mobile site tolerable was that feature. Now I have to click on each separate section... Which just ain't going to happen.

And the issue with grammarly has gotten a lot worse over the past week. It's almost impossible to type more than a single sentence while using the plugin.
I don't use the mobile app. Instead I access the site on my phone using the browser.. Find this much easier to use.

Another really annoying thing about the mobile version is it shows who started a thread but not who replied most recently in the thread. Like a lot of people on this site, I follow certain threads and conversations. I already know who started it, or I don't care. What I care about is if there is a recent reply and who it was from. That mainly dictates if I want to view that thread or not.

Back