I am with an Annuity FMO - what do agents want?

Perhaps New York will get some decent annuties approved there someday.

I just market fixed annuities -- we sometimes get calls from agents who seem pretty intelligent and capable ---they have been in this business for 5 or 10 years and they are asking for leads or a magic program --- so I thought I might see if there really is anything like that out there --- and if there is, I'd like to check it out and see if I can help these guys out. My company won't endorse anything like that but at least I could let these agents know that I looked around and checked with agents that don't even do business with me they all are rip offs or this one or that one might be worth a try. Right now, all that I can tell them is that I don't know of any lead company or program that agents have used with sucess.

Last edited:
we sometimes get calls from agents who seem pretty intelligent and capable ...and they are asking for leads or a magic program

Right now, all that I can tell them is that I don't know of any lead company or program that agents have used with success.

To use a courtroom expression... "Asked and answered."

We've discussed lead programs on this board EXTENSIVELY. Do your research and I think you will find that the answer you already have is the one you would get.

I personally would not give you any information (assuming I had any of value) so long as you remain cloaked. There is no reason you can't un-cloak. No one is going to accuse you of recruiting.... if you don't actively recruit. What people do on their own is their own business. If you say I'm Joe from XYZ and we do this and that and I'd like to know what you guys think of so and so, you will get what you want. But without total transparency here, you're just a guy on the internet with a keyboard and an imagination.

Good luck with all that.

Al
InsuranceSolutions123 Agency

I have narrowed it down. I know who you are! YOu are with the BIGGEST FMO in the US. Yes I know who it is. That has to be it. What other annuity FMO doesn't need anymore agents. Life Sales is a big one. I know you are not with them though because they are recruiting. BUt they do have "TONS" of agents and they still are looking for more. I thought your FMO was too. DO you guys tell agents to call back in 6 months to see if any agents have left or do you call them when there is an available position?:)

Back