I bet CA Ins. Commissioner Dave Jones was GIDDY with this one

I ran for insurance commission against this jackass. I would have won if I got more than 370,000 votes. A lot more.

Rick
Maybe the reason you only got 370,000 votes out of 17 million registered voters in Calif is because
377.jpg

Maybe the reason you only got 370,000 votes out of 17 million registered voters in Calif is because
377.jpg
That's correct. What have you done that even comes close to what I did.

This is why you needed me to train you to sell Medicare and then did nothing I taught you. That's why you were and still are a low-income agent.

Seems interesting that the only thing you can say bad is I "only" got 370,000 votes. I ran as a libertarian and the total registration is only 70,000. Somehow 300,000 others liked what I represented. The winner got 4,000,000. Most registered voters didn't go to the polls and I bet you're one of the irresponsible ones.

Seriously Mickey, you're a terrible agent and a greedy bastard.

Love and Kisses,

An actual successful agent.

Last edited:
Sad day in America when we hate on an elected politician for enforcing the rules as written.

California Department of Insurance (CDI)

Take a look at everything else he does.

Here's the post from an hour ago:

Tomorrow Insurance Commissioner Dave Jones is participating in Day 2 of Governor Jerry Brown's Global Climate Action Summit. Jones has been speaking & engaging in climate change events in San Francisco throughout the week.

More information: http://bit.ly/2Mpn07S

Flip through the page and notice how many times this junk is posted on the official CDI FB feed and tell me that Dave Jones wouldn't be "giddy" at firing off that proper press release against the NRA.

Of course, it was against the law (allegedly)... but I'm sure he really enjoyed it. That's the only point I was making.

California Department of Insurance (CDI)

Take a look at everything else he does.

Here's the post from an hour ago:

Flip through the page and notice how many times this junk is posted on the official CDI FB feed and tell me that Dave Jones wouldn't be "giddy" at firing off that proper press release against the NRA.

Of course, it was against the law (allegedly)... but I'm sure he really enjoyed it. That's the only point I was making.

Well, considering climate change is real, and has a huge impact upon insurance, I'd say that might be worthy of the Commissioner's time. I didn't go to his page, so no idea what he actually posted. But all those wildfires in California of late, thank climate change.

I wonder if the insurance commissioner has gone after all of the online 'get a quote' companies? I know some of them are licensed, but I assume the majority of them are not, and if they are, several don't list their license as required in CA.

I do agree they should get their insurance license to market insurance, but its a simple solution, either get one or pay an agent a fee to use theirs. This really isn't a big news worthy event.

I'm assuming the actual carrier has filed in the state, if not, that would be a bigger issue.

Well, considering climate change is real, and has a huge impact upon insurance, I'd say that might be worthy of the Commissioner's time. I didn't go to his page, so no idea what he actually posted. But all those wildfires in California of late, thank climate change.

We've had wildfires every year for decades. I still remember writing an essay for English class called "Firestorm '94". Now, if it was allowed for fire departments or other forest-type government employees to actually clear the dead brush... it would certainly help things... or get reclaimed water up there. Too much dead brush is what causes fires (aside from arsonists). Dead brush is normal, but it needs to be cleared. You know - take care of the property. Hoarders are a fire and safety hazard too - because they don't clear out and take care of their property. That's why you can call the health department on a neighbor if they are hoarding and the property condition is unsafe. I think you can also call the health department regarding standing water on someone's property because it can attract mosquitoes that carry the West Nile virus.

As far as temperatures... aside from a couple of days where temps in my area reached 119 and 111... it's been COOLER this year than years past. And with all the liberals driving their Priuses (Prei?) you'd think it would help the "climate change" argument.

We've had wildfires every year for decades. I still remember writing an essay for English class called "Firestorm '94".

Decades? I think they have been happening since trees and brush existed.

If you talk to forest rangers, they will tell you that forest fires are a normal part of the eco system and that they are actually very helpful for the forest. Somehow, this gets lost in translation but mostly because we started building houses in the middle of the forests.

Reactions: DHK
We've had wildfires every year for decades. I still remember writing an essay for English class called "Firestorm '94". Now, if it was allowed for fire departments or other forest-type government employees to actually clear the dead brush... it would certainly help things... or get reclaimed water up there. Too much dead brush is what causes fires (aside from arsonists). Dead brush is normal, but it needs to be cleared. You know - take care of the property. Hoarders are a fire and safety hazard too - because they don't clear out and take care of their property. That's why you can call the health department on a neighbor if they are hoarding and the property condition is unsafe. I think you can also call the health department regarding standing water on someone's property because it can attract mosquitoes that carry the West Nile virus.

As far as temperatures... aside from a couple of days where temps in my area reached 119 and 111... it's been COOLER this year than years past. And with all the liberals driving their Priuses (Prei?) you'd think it would help the "climate change" argument.

Yes, forest fires are nothing new. The frequency and severity are. And yes, forest fires are good for the forest, but again they are getting worse.

Again, we're looking at a macro scale, not a micro. That is why its climate change. As a whole, the earth is warming. However, what that means at a local area can change. Interestingly enough, a warmer earth can actually lead to more snow in some areas. However, other areas will be left dry.

Don't get lost in looking at the high temperature on any one day or in any one summer, look at the average temperature over time.

Back