I Don't Think this is Possible But.....

Recently I was approached about writing an additional small policy (3 - 5K) for a 82 year old female N/S.

Luckily she has insurance. I know of companies that go up to 80...but anyone go higher?

I told her the truth and said I don't believe their are, and if their were she would probably pay out the nose. BUT I said I would look so here we go.

Anyone?

Recently I was approached about writing an additional small policy (3 - 5K) for a 82 year old female N/S.

Luckily she has insurance. I know of companies that go up to 80...but anyone go higher?

I told her the truth and said I don't believe their are, and if their were she would probably pay out the nose. BUT I said I would look so here we go.

Anyone?

Almost every FE company write thru age 85. A couple go higher ages.

There are plenty of companies that go above age 80, most go to 85.

"Pay out the nose" is relative. It isn't your job to decide what is affordable, your job is to present what you feel is the best solution to the problem.

Anyone?

Mutual of Omaha is $36.43 for $3k....

That'll be the cheapest for her other than American Memorial which only Securus agents can have.

Anyone?

Aetna goes to 89, SNL to 90. Equitable, Foresters, KSKJ, Loyal American, Medico, Oxford, Philadelphia American, RNA, Sentinel Security, Settlers and Standard Life & Accident all go to 85.

Aetna goes to 89, SNL to 90. Equitable, Foresters, KSKJ, Loyal American, Medico, Oxford, Philadelphia American, RNA, Sentinel Security, Settlers and Standard Life & Accident all go to 85.

I was told that Foresters only goes to 80. I have paperwork from RNA showing a cut off age of 80.

The others I'm not that familiar with. However this is why I'm here, to learn and get better at my job.

I was told that Foresters only goes to 80. I have paperwork from RNA showing a cut off age of 80.

The others I'm not that familiar with. However this is why I'm here, to learn and get better at my job.

I could be wrong about RNA, I don't have them, but foresters goes through 85...you can only write the accidental death through 80.

Not sure if someone gave you wrong info or you are looking at the wrong product. I believe elsewhere you mentioned WFG, did this come from them? Perhaps it was altered.

Both definitely write to age 85. Now how competitive they are at those ages is a different story.

Back