I Don't Think this is Possible But.....

All you have to do is take out your rate sheet(s) and find the age by looking down the age column, usually towards the bottom you'll find the older ages. Once you find the corresponding age number you can look across to find the price. Also, make sure that the price identified is in the correct sex column, as well as the correct tobacco use column/page.

All you have to do is take out your rate sheet(s) and find the age by looking down the age column, usually towards the bottom you'll find the older ages. Once you find the corresponding age number you can look across to find the price. Also, make sure that the price identified is in the correct sex column, as well as the correct tobacco use column/page.

Wait! You mean this information is actually written out somewhere? And all this time I've just been pulling quotes out of my ass. Making them up as I went along.

I'll have to try this method. :1tongue:

Wait! You mean this information is actually written out somewhere? And all this time I've just been pulling quotes out of my ass. Making them up as I went along.

I'll have to try this method. :1tongue:

Yep, now you'll have to 'tell her the truth' again, but this time based on better product knowledge. As long as she didn't approach anyone else in the meantime and think you're a liar trying to set the stage, it'll probably be a nice easy case. If she did approach someone else let her know you spent a lot of time figuring out her unique solution, and beat the price.

Yep, now you'll have to 'tell her the truth' again, but this time based on better product knowledge. As long as she didn't approach anyone else in the meantime and think you're a liar trying to set the stage, it'll probably be a nice easy case. If she did approach someone else let her know you spent a lot of time figuring out her unique solution, and beat the price.

Family friend and not really a client. I gave her the best options I could based on the info from this forum.

She decided not to move forward and I'm OK with that.

I was told that Foresters only goes to 80. I have paperwork from RNA showing a cut off age of 80.

The others I'm not that familiar with. However this is why I'm here, to learn and get better at my job.
:)

I like this! Even after 30 years i still am learning.

I was told that Foresters only goes to 80. I have paperwork from RNA showing a cut off age of 80.

The others I'm not that familiar with. However this is why I'm here, to learn and get better at my job.

You should seriously consider getting a monthly subscribition to FexQuotes... you can get a lot of your questions answered there just by running quotes

You should seriously consider getting a monthly subscribition to FexQuotes... you can get a lot of your questions answered there just by running quotes

That. Not only rates and availability but guides as well. Add all the other tools like meds look up and it is a great tool. Not just for the small SIWL cases.

Back