I Insure Me Company. Iinsureme.com

RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No license & no E&O... spells out a potentially bad scenario. If your referring partner screws up... YOU can be held liable. I would NOT want to be held liable without a license & E&O coverage.

If you're going to join a MLM why not just start your own agency from scratch. Instead of making 30% commission + 10% of the people you recruit, you can make 125% commission and 30% from others. When I went to an interview for a MLM insurance company the office was messy, nobody was there, they were unprofessional, and slick.

On the other hand, when I went to a legitimate insurance company to interview (NYL , NWM...) there were agents everywhere hustling...

Which one do you think sells more insurance?

All the negativity makes me laugh. Go to my profile and watch the video on my website. You'll see exactly why I don't start a P&C agency from scratch, AGAIN. Paul explains the negative side of owning an agency in the video and he's dead on. I do have a health and life agency where I write health, life, Medicare, etc. This opportunity allows me to get paid on property and casualty with the option to build an agency below me (which I'm doing and writing business as well).

All you people who use brokerages for Medicare, Life, Annuity and disability sales are basically working under a network marketing agreement. The brokerage wants to have as many agents below them. The more production they receive, the more money they make on overrides. It is the same concept with I-Insureme. We submit our quotes to a P&C agency that writes in 38 states with quality carriers and only writes preferred business. I couldn't be more stoked.

If you all have a better way or a system that makes you happy, go for it. Again, I had my own agency for 3 years and wish I found this opportunity long ago. I don't mind making a little less on commissions to have an agency handle claims, customer service and policy servicing. I will make up the cut in commissions buy building a team below me, just like a brokerage does selling medicare, life and annuities.

I'm done clarifying why I love this opportunity. I will be the first to come back in a year and eat crow if it doesn't live up to my expectations. I have no doubts that I'll remain happy. I wish you all the best at whatever you do and Happy Holidays!

glad you're happy and doing well. If it works for you then that's all that matters. Merry Christmas , take care

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. I will let you all know if it is "Too good to be true". I can admit it :)! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and continued success to all.

"I can somewhat see how a realtor might be interested in this arrangement since it doesn't compete with them. I don't understand how an insurance agent would touch this since it is highly likely the company will try to rewrite my business with the person I referred to them."

I don't really understand the last sentence. I refer it to an agency that has been in business for 32 years. If they shop the insurance for my referral 2 years down the road, it stays with my ID and I continue you to receive the referral residual. I think that's what you're saying? If you're talking about other lines, I guess that could happen depending on your relationship with the referral.

No, what I was saying is if I write a health policy and a life policy with an individual and then refer his auto, is the 'agency' going to market life and health to them, competing with me?

This simple thing is what causes a lot of P&C referrals to go bad.

Outside of that, most agents can get paid more for referring locally or get some mutual referral deals going. Referring individuals to a 1-800 number and not owning the relationship is a bad omen for an active agent.

I know, you'll say its not a 1-800 number, but at the same time, you say you are not involved in the process. That to me is 1-800 number mentality.

No, what I was saying is if I write a health policy and a life policy with an individual and then refer his auto, is the 'agency' going to market life and health to them, competing with me?

Outside of that, most agents can get paid more for referring locally or get some mutual referral deals going. Referring individuals to a 1-800 number and not owning the relationship is a bad omen for an active agent.

I know, you'll say its not a 1-800 number, but at the same time, you say you are not involved in the process. That to me is 1-800 number mentality.

I have a relationship with the owner of the P&C agency and each of my agents quoting for me. We communicate throughout the whole process, so I enjoy it. Your philosophy and business model works awesome too.

If you're going to join a MLM why not just start your own agency from scratch. Instead of making 30% commission + 10% of the people you recruit, you can make 125% commission and 30% from others. When I went to an interview for a MLM insurance company the office was messy, nobody was there, they were unprofessional, and slick.

On the other hand, when I went to a legitimate insurance company to interview (NYL , NWM...) there were agents everywhere hustling...

Which one do you think sells more insurance?

It doesn't require a havard business degree to understsnd the MLM structure provides a leveraged business model, meaning the average person can leverage time, money and resources through collaboration and partnerships. When I looked at this business model and understood it fully, it made perfect business sense.

It doesn't require a havard business degree to understsnd the MLM structure provides a leveraged business model, meaning the average person can leverage time, money and resources through collaboration and partnerships. When I looked at this business model and understood it fully, it made perfect business sense.

I'm with you Pep Daddy, 100%. I've been at it since 10/4/15. I have 28 people in just under 5 months leveraging my business. The independent agency writing our business has been around since 1980. They are paperless, well educated on insurance and write 70% of the clients I refer. I don't have to worry about the servicing, paperwork, claims or renewals. In addition, I don't have to hire a CSR, pay rent, buy an agency software management product or buy leads, etc.

It truly does allow you to leverage your time through collaboration. However, I plan on building a nice book plus collaborating. The best part, the independent agency writing our book provides an annual review and maintains a 94% retention rate. We get credit on all cross selling activities they perform and referrals from the clients we provide them. I'm pretty sure their office is pretty clean as well ;).

----------

I totally forgot I had done this hahaha.
Didn't mean to offend anyone or start an argument.

Not at all offended, I'm glad you started the thread. I love this opportunity and will continue to grow with it.

----------

Sorry for the late response. They'll protect your account. Plus, whomever I refer I typically have a relationship with, so they usually consult with me before doing anything with their insurance. But valid question and concern for sure. My goal s to never have to worry about a health client again, can't stand health insurance anymore. The network wrangling and the commissions dropping, make it relatively unproductive. I miss the early 2000's of selling it.

Just updating you all, still loving the gig. Remember, we do not make money off sign ups and we don't charge more for insurance. In fact we make less until our team builds up or personal volume reaches a certain level. I've seen some MLM comments. We are just building a strong agency like your life/health/disability IMO with overrides. You can build a team or simply have a place to save your clients money, which may give them more money to buy an important life or disability policy. I think people look for the negative to often. I-Insureme works with an independent agency that has been around since 1980. They love us and we love working with them. We also work with a a great independent agency in Florida for homeowners (great premiums). If you ever have any questions, send me a message.

Hi everyone,

I came across this website, iinsureme.com. I know it is an mlm company, one has to refer and sponsor agents to come on board. I just do not know if it is a good company to work for. They state they represent multiple carriers, I noticed they take a while to quote someone, not right away. I have not seen any forums about this company, on this website. Can someone look into it, give me some thoughts? I want to get back in the game and start selling. I know for a fact they sell P&C products, pretty sure L&H, any feedback would be great!

I can help you understand about this company. I recently became involved. They have added a service called the Retirement Rescue Plan. It is truly an amazing service with such value (I can show you, it is worth your time). I have never been more excited to share an opportunity with people as I am about this one. It can literally help anyone!

Back