I interview for a W2 job soon, how can I best prepare?

But, by all means, don’t try to pretend to be something you’re not

good advice.......................but didnt you just tell him to go buy $500k of term to make them think he believes in something he might not actually already own/believe in?

Why do you say that?

Because an agent has never failed because of lack of product knowledge. That might be the excuse they give themselves, their upline, or their family, but it is never the reason.

Anyone who tells you that that is the biggest reason new agents struggle isn't going to help you when you struggle with the things new agents do struggle with: lack of leads, call reluctance, fear of asking for the sale, not truly listening to the prospect but over eager to respond.

If you are asking why contact Digital BGA, they really are the gold standard for FE Telesales. Why go to anyone else?

If you are asking why contact Digital BGA, they really are the gold standard for FE Telesales. Why go to anyone else?
Prior to the pandemic, 99% of the agents and agencies on this forum publicly stated that telesales was a failed business model. The pandemic, in fact, forced those same agents to now consider telesales. I do not recall BGA being in existence, prior to the pandemic. With such a short history of telesales experience, why do you select them as your "gold standard" for telesales?

Prior to the pandemic, 99% of the agents and agencies on this forum publicly stated that telesales was a failed business model. The pandemic, in fact, forced those same agents to now consider telesales. I do not recall BGA being in existence, prior to the pandemic. With such a short history of telesales experience, why do you select them as your "gold standard" for telesales?

I don’t know if it was 99%. There were always FE telesales pimps here.

There’s never been many, if any, successful FE telesales agents posting here that didn’t also recruit.

Every now and then one pops up. Then 6 months later you see their picture on a milk carton.

Prior to the pandemic, 99% of the agents and agencies on this forum publicly stated that telesales was a failed business model. The pandemic, in fact, forced those same agents to now consider telesales.
Probably not 99%. More like 98 and a half. What's funny is to go back and look at all of the recruiters old You Tube videos. Telesales didn't work. Waste of time. Only F2F really worked.

Then Covid came to town and everything shut down. Within 30 days, they all had new You Tube videos out pimping their brand new telephone sales system that would guarantee to make us all rich.

As for BGA, I'm not sure how long they've been around. But BGA is Jeff Root and he's been doing the phones for years. Started out doing term. Wrote a book about it back around 2016. It's on Amazon. Called The Digital Life Insurance Agent. Got some damn good stuff in it. I recommend it to all you phone guys.

I don't know Jeff's history. Perhaps his personal production with FE telesales is why DayTimer endorses BGA. Whatever his reasons are is fine with me. I was just interested in his thoughts.

Back