I must be doing something wrong . Aetna’s Producer world is horrid

DonP

Guru
1000 Post Club
It’s my first yr writing Aetna mapd. Producer world is terrible . I’ve only written 15 or so this aep but so many of my issued mapd apps are not showing up in producer world under “ My Medicare book of business “ I’ve called several times and they’ve been issued and I’m the AOR . The rep says they might not show up until Jan 1st ? Is that true ? How can I track of somebody knocked my app out ? Crystal is terrible . I’m using connecture to write the apps . I don’t use Think Agent . Humana and United are so easy to track and follow business . How can I track if I have Disenrollments on renewal business ?

It’s my first yr writing Aetna mapd. Producer world is terrible . I’ve only written 15 or so this aep but so many of my issued mapd apps are not showing up in producer world under “ My Medicare book of business “ I’ve called several times and they’ve been issued and I’m the AOR . The rep says they might not show up until Jan 1st ? Is that true ? How can I track of somebody knocked my app out ? Crystal is terrible . I’m using connecture to write the apps . I don’t use Think Agent . Humana and United are so easy to track and follow business . How can I track if I have Disenrollments on renewal business ?

On Home Page, click on BUSINESS REPORTING, then BOOK OF BUSINESS. A hard to read Spreadsheet with your BOB will appear. I make the font larger and convert it to Excel.
Once converted to Excel, you can use the cursor to move the sheet horizontally or vertically.
As a Plus, it will tell you who is about to be disenrolled and features mbs’ name, dob, ph #, MBI, plan name, etc.
Aetna’s Agent support is entirely foreign-based and doesn’t know crap about what we are doing.

I agree. That's one reason I like writing Humana so much

I cant keep track of my BOB in a few of the others. Never could get Think Agent to be user friendly

As far as disenrollments. Not easy either. In the Aetna site. I didn't know I lost a few for months. It still doesn't show them as not in my book anymore. I just know bc they weren't on pay statement anymore.

I agree. That's one reason I like writing Humana so much

I cant keep track of my BOB in a few of the others. Never could get Think Agent to be user friendly

As far as disenrollments. Not easy either. In the Aetna site. I didn't know I lost a few for months. It still doesn't show them as not in my book anymore. I just know bc they weren't on pay statement anymore.

It will say disenrollment date and if you scroll to the right it has a code such as 8 ot 13 meaning death or just cancelling.

It will say disenrollment date and if you scroll to the right it has a code such as 8 ot 13 meaning death or just cancelling.
I might try again. I do see when a client dies or cancels once in awhile, but it's just not consistent or even correct. Also the one I had 'die" after AEP last year didn't even die. I thought he did but then saw him upright out of his amigo walking around Walmart.

LOL.

I do Aetna enrollments through Connecture easy …wehotex is correct that is how I do it to check on them ..

Every agent portal has its pros and cons . Humana’s overall is by far the best . Where Humana is weak is they code the wrong AOR on paper apps 50% of the time . It takes 3-4 weeks to correct it . Humana is always weak on approving apps . It routinely takes 4-7 days to go active. United is blazing fast and many times only takes 1-2 days . Were United is very weak is tracking your business . United used to remove future inactives Immediately off your bob . Now they don’t remove until it’s actually inactive . Downloading your bob to excel and tracking your future inactives is very spotty and not accurate .

I do Aetna enrollments through Connecture easy …wehotex is correct that is how I do it to check on them ..

Your Book of business only shows which police’s are active . This is my first time writing them . Only a few are showing up with many no way to be found. Does Aetna routinely not show plans that are future active? How do I see my 1/1 future active plans ? I also find it interesting Aetna requires no signature from client on connecture

Your Book of business only shows which police’s are active . This is my first time writing them . Only a few are showing up with many no way to be found. Does Aetna routinely not show plans that are future active? How do I see my 1/1 future active plans ? I also find it interesting Aetna requires no signature from client on connecture

Future effectives do show up- 3-5 days later in BOB report. They are not as fast as UHC, but actually do give a lot to f customer info.
What are don’t like about Aetna is their Agent Support local regional manager

Try this:
After inputting username/password, click on REPORTING & BOOK OF BUSINESS
then INDIVIDUAL MEDICARE REPORTS
then
MEDICARE BOOK OF BUSINESS REPORT
At top of page, click on 4th icon from the left (arrow sticking out of it).
then convert it to EXCEL so you can toggle the spreadsheet.

They should show up within 2 days under pending Medicare report under individual Medicare.

Back