I must be doing something wrong . Aetna’s Producer world is horrid

I just checked Marx system . My plans are still the aors yet they don’t show up . The foreign agent customer service hardly speaks English . Do I send this to the broker manager ? With Humana its very easy to fix this .

I just checked Marx system . My plans are still the aors yet they don’t show up . The foreign agent customer service hardly speaks English . Do I send this to the broker manager ? With Humana its very easy to fix this .

Depends on who your sales manager is. I write so much I have my own designated phone number for producers, own lady that I email who takes care of any problems with dental,etc along with 2 of the best Sales Managers who I text weekly. Not bragging but just saying if you start writing more you will get plenty of attention and help. I do have buddies who don’t write much and they experience same thing as you.

Depends on who your sales manager is. I write so much I have my own designated phone number for producers, own lady that I email who takes care of any problems with dental,etc along with 2 of the best Sales Managers who I text weekly. Not bragging but just saying if you start writing more you will get plenty of attention and help. I do have buddies who don’t write much and they experience same thing as you.

I’ve written over 120 with United alone this aep and not one call from anyone . They wouldn’t even give me promotional material . Humana is really good and shows there appreciation. I’ll probably write Aetna hard oep . I got the platium # with United and special # with Humana . Aetna definitely blew the top out of the mkt this yr . They embarrassed Humana . United’s United . They dont need to have the most benefits ti kill it . Loyalty is off the charts

Last edited:
How about Aetna’s commission statements?? Man what a mess that is. I can’t decipher shit on those statements. It shows four transactions for one enrollee, with all these different adjustments and subtractions , I cannot figure it out. Humana’s commission statements are easy to read, so is Blue Cross( in Louisiana ). Aetna’s horrible and calling Agent support for help with my commission statement was a joke.

I’ve written over 120 with United alone this aep and not one call from anyone . They wouldn’t even give me promotional material . Humana is really good and shows there appreciation. I’ll probably write Aetna hard oep . I got the platium # with United and special # with Humana . Aetna definitely blew the top out of the mkt this yr . They embarrassed Humana . United’s United . They dont need to have the most benefits ti kill it . Loyalty is off the charts

Damn, what are you up to total now, 400-500 apps for AEP?

Yeah, Producer world is absolute garbage.

If my memory serves me correctly, Humana was the first to roll out the "AOR Pledge" ... and I think it was because they had a terrible reputation for stealing clients.

I remember when it used to be common for the carriers to take your clients during AEP. They would move them to another plan, and we would lose them.

They have taken huge steps to overcome that. UHC was not much different, and I dont thing they have have done as much as humana has to right the wrong.

You dont realize how good it is now, with access to pending terminations and such. Just a short time ago, we were all blind as to what was going to happen.

Keep writing business! It all works out

Back