I Need a Good Newsletter.

Here's a resource you may want to look into for PDF and email content:

http://www.insuranceproshop.com/Newsletters.html

You can also find some newsletters here for far cheaper, but it's not as "readable".

Newsletters

Based on a prior post of yours I joined Insurance pro shop but their newsletter is more expensive than others and offers less.

----------

I saw an Inbound Engine demo last week. Super super amazing product. Social media , email, reviews, & referrals all done automatically. I pay for the insurance pro shop newsletters & it blows those out of the water BUT it's $299 a month :)

Also noteworthy is Lifedrip. It's like $80 a month & does automatic newsletters & social media blog posts. You can send clients newsletters about anything from IUL to term to annuities.

I'll check out Lifedrip. Thanks.

Based on a prior post of yours I joined Insurance pro shop but their newsletter is more expensive than others and offers less. ---------- I'll check out Lifedrip. Thanks.
The expensive Insurance pro shop newsletters includes the full customization where they put your logo & name & everything on there for you. If you subscribe to their $30 a month training platform they give you the newsletters for free every month... Just depends on if you have the time to print & mail them every month.

Personally I do both Lifedrip & snail mail IPS newsletters just so I can hit everyone. But, you should be okay with one or the other.

Hope that helps

Back