I Need Leads

7smitty14

i am just getting back into the final expense business after a 1 yr absence. i al contracted with a company and i can do over the phone or in person sales and i have a good contract. i am licensed in tn, texas, ga, ms, louisiana, sc. going to ge pa also. i need someone on here to shoot me a pm on where and how i can get quality leads. i know some people do not want to share that information, but if someone is willing to do so and i see that it is true then i will make it worth your while. all the crap i have read on this forum aside , i know someone knows where i can get some decent or good quality final expense leads that are exclusive. i dont care if they are 20-30 bucks a piece. someone pm me and let me know. maybe we can work something out where we both can profit

i am just getting back into the final expense business after a 1 yr absence. i al contracted with a company and i can do over the phone or in person sales and i have a good contract. i am licensed in tn, texas, ga, ms, louisiana, sc. going to ge pa also. i need someone on here to shoot me a pm on where and how i can get quality leads. i know some people do not want to share that information, but if someone is willing to do so and i see that it is true then i will make it worth your while. all the crap i have read on this forum aside , i know someone knows where i can get some decent or good quality final expense leads that are exclusive. i dont care if they are 20-30 bucks a piece. someone pm me and let me know. maybe we can work something out where we both can profit

The company or FMO you are contracted through is usually the best place to start.

What I've seen several agents do for leads to work for final expense is they will get aged life insurance leads with an age filter for prospects between ages 50 to 80 years old.

If you're looking for an exclusive lead that is reasonably qualified you're going to be looking at more than $20-$30/lead.

i am just looking for the best way to get final expense leads as an independent agent. the company i am licensed with does not have a lead program. you have to generate your own. not really interested in netquote or a company that resells leads. if anyone has something that is working for them and can share it with me send me a pm. i havent had 20 post yet so i cant send a pm so leave your email or phone so i can contact you

I think STI meant hanging out at funerals to get leads on the people who attend...lol

Hmmm....

I did something like that......

None of use want to think about our own deaths. Funerals just puts people in the right mind....to think about buying life insurance..

The trick is how to tap into that...in a right way,,with respect,,,,

Hmmm....

I did something like that......

None of use want to think about our own deaths. Funerals just puts people in the right mind....to think about buying life insurance..

The trick is how to tap into that...in a right way,,with respect,,,,

Sandwich board. One side says, "Thank God it wasn't you!" Other side says, "If you want your family to avoid passing the collection plate, see me."

Back